photo about-14.png photo contact-10.png photo FAQ.png photo press-2.png photo shop-3.png

diy: delicious cinnamon & sugar lip scrub


I've used my cinnamon oil for a delicious lip scrub that I must share!  Legitimately, you could lick it off your lips it's that good.  Lip scrubs are a wonderful way to exfoliate the lips during winter months when they become dry and they only take a minute to make at home.  This is the recipe I used:

2 tablespoons of cinnamon oil {see this post to make your own}
1/2 tablespoon of raw sugar 
1 1/2 tablespoons of brown sugar 
a drop of vanilla

Mix all ingredients together and store in any small container.  I love the ones I purchased in store from here.  

To apply: Use finger to scrub mixture on lips in a circular motion and rinse {leaving on lips overnight works wonders too}.   

Also, this is a really easy & inexpensive gift to make for the Holidays!

12 comments:

  1. yum, I just want to eat it with a spoon right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I would eat it all up!
    looks lip smackin!
    pve

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet this will be good as a body scrub as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i couldn't resist eating it, either...

    :)
    agnes
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love lip sugars! These look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been making the rice therapy bags for Christmas. This would be a good oil to use on the Rice.

    Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Where did you get the little containers for the scrub?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really great home-made lip scrub recipe. I have already tried it and love it ! It totally works.
    Kindly recommend it .
    Great job !

    Regards
    Beauties Factory UK

    http://beautiesfactory.co.uk/blog/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where do u get the little containers for it?

    ReplyDelete
  10. Im making a blogpost and would love to send me readers to your blog and this recepie. Can I borrow your picture and link to you?

    Lovly blog you have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this would be a wonderful gift. Can't wait to try it. Where do you find the containers or similar ones?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment. I love hearing your thoughts. If you have a question, please feel free to leave it in the comment section and I will try to respond ASAP.

Feel free to check the FAQ tab for answers as well. Thank you for stopping by!